The Buena Ventura Chapter has been supporting Childhelp programs in California since 1981. Although small in numbers, this chapter works hard to make an impact with the work they do to help end child abuse. They have two major fundraising events every year which utilize the creativity of its members to produce a fun and unique event for guests. The Hearts in Harmony event focuses on the Music Therapy program at the Village. The Annual Winter Program features decorated trees and is sometimes called Festival of Trees.
- President – Sandy Gordon
- Fundraising Chair – Marna DeVane
- Membership Chair – Rosemarie Cullen
- Secretary - JoAnne Locasco and Lori Killion
- Treasurer - Jan and Evan Ancker
- Membership - Rosemarie Cullen
- Publicity - Keri Speicter
- Education & Awareness - Suzzy Canny
- Parliamentarian - Vondalee Frank
- Village Liaison - Vondalee Frank
- Newsletter - Keri Speicter
California News & Events
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.