The Greater San Diego Chapter has been supporting Childhelp and its programs in California since 1980. The members of this chapter are dedicated to protecting children and educating the public about the issue of child abuse and neglect. Everyone’s help is needed in the fight to end child abuse.
- President – Mary Ann Crisci
- Treasurer – Kurtina Chodorow
- Membership Chair – Marlene Hemstreet
- Publicity Chair – Rhea Tobin
- Village Liaison – Jeanette Arthur
- Hospitality Chair – Jeri Hein
- Database Chair – Rhea Tobin
- Altruistic Chair – Marlene Hemstreet
California News & Events
Philanthropist Yank Barry and wife Yvette to receive the International Achievement Award from ChildhelpDec 17th, 2014
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.