The Inland Empire Chapter has been supporting Childhelp and its California programs since 1980. Dedicated to helping the children, these members work hard every year to raise funds for Childhelp through two major events. Their fall event is the highly anticipated Forest of Hope and is followed by another event in the spring. Every hand and every voice raised to ensure the safety of children goes a long way in the fight against child abuse and neglect.
- President – Barbara Ehlers
- Vice President – Annette Winn
- Fundraising Chair – Tracey Willhide
- Recording Secretary – Angie Wheeler
- Corresponding Secretary – Deborah Grenfell
- Education and Awareness Chair – Clair Van Loon
- Membership Chair – Jo-Ann Von Wald
- Village Liaison – Kathy Hyland
- Parliamentarian – Addie Collins
- Treasurer – Peggy Brier
- Chaplain – Barbara Katzka
- Hospitality & Altruistic Chair – Gail Mummery
- Publicity Co-Chairs – Knea Hawley
Childhelp Celebrity Golf Tournament Officers
- Golf Committee – Tom Hoyt
- Golf Coordinator – Burte Owens
- Volunteer Coordinator – Linda Grebel
California News & Events
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.