The Inland Empire Chapter has been supporting Childhelp and its California programs since 1980. Dedicated to helping the children, these members work hard every year to raise funds for Childhelp through two major events. Their fall event is the highly anticipated Forest of Hope and is followed by another event in the spring. Every hand and every voice raised to ensure the safety of children goes a long way in the fight against child abuse and neglect.
- President – Annette Winn
- Vice President – Jill Robbins
- Fundraising Chair – Tracey Willhide
- Vice President Fundraising - Karol Mason
- Treasurer – Peggy Brier
- Recording Secretary – Barbara Ehlers
- Hospitality – Gail Mummery
- Corresponding Secretary – Deborah Ashbrook
- Village Liaison – Kathy Hyland
- Education and Awareness Chair – Clair Van Loon
- Chaplain – Barbara Katzka
- Parliamentarian – Addie Collins
- Altruistic - Gail Mummery
Inland Empire News & Events
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.