The Orange County Chapter has been supporting Childhelp and its programs in California since 1970. This long-standing chapter strives to improve the lives of the children treated in Childhelp programs by putting on 3 major fundraising events a year. These three events are the Annual Holiday Botique, Fashion Show and Lunch, and Golf Tournament. The efforts of these chapter members make a major impact in fight against child abuse and neglect.
- President – Debra Violette
- Vice President – Christine Bren
- Recording Secretary – Eileen Saul
- Corresponding Secretary – Krista Arce
- Treasurer – Jennifer Kite
- Fundraising – Gina Van Ocker
- Special Events and Special Events-SCP – Joyce Simon / Diana Miner
- Membership – Jean Campbell
- New Membership – Shan Vincent
- Publicity – Diana Miner
- Group Home – Nancy Cardin
- Village Liaison – Dale San Filippo and Libby Werner
- Education and Awareness – Jill Leone-Glick
- Chaplain – Nancy Whitlock
- Parliamentarian – Mary Allyn Dexter
- Hospitality – Libby Werner
- Chapter Advisor – Kristen James
- Chapter Coordinator – Myrna Levy
California News & Events
Philanthropist Yank Barry and wife Yvette to receive the International Achievement Award from ChildhelpDec 17th, 2014
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.