The Orange County Chapter has been supporting Childhelp and its programs in California since 1970. This long-standing chapter strives to improve the lives of the children treated in Childhelp programs by putting on 3 major fundraising events a year. These three events are the Annual Holiday Botique, Fashion Show and Lunch, and Golf Tournament. The efforts of these chapter members make a major impact in fight against child abuse and neglect.
- President – Christine Bren
- Vice President – Julie Thornton-Adams
- Recording Secretary – Alison Moriarty
- Corresponding Secretary – Tami Smith
- Treasurer – Jennifer Kite
- Fundraising Chair – Joyce Simon
- Special Events Chair – Shan Vincent
- Membership Chair – Nancy Whitlock
- New Members Chair – Jill Leone-Glick
- Publicity Chair – Pam Pharris
- Group Homes Liaison – Linda Burns
- Village Liaison/Special Friends – Maggie Thrasher
- Education and Awareness – Susan Earlabaugh
- Chaplain – Nancy Cardin
- Parliamentarian – Eileen Saul
- Hospitality Chair – Joy Whitlock Estrada
- Chapter Coordinator - Myrna Levy
- Chapter Advisor - Debra Violette
Orange County News & Events
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.