The Orange County Chapter has been supporting Childhelp and its programs in California since 1970. This long-standing chapter strives to improve the lives of the children treated in Childhelp programs by putting on 3 major fundraising events a year. These three events are the Annual Holiday Botique, Fashion Show and Lunch, and Golf Tournament. The efforts of these chapter members make a major impact in fight against child abuse and neglect.
- President – Debra Violette
- Vice President – Christine Bren
- Recording Secretary – Eileen Saul
- Corresponding Secretary – Krista Arce
- Treasurer – Jennifer Kite
- Fundraising – Gina Van Ocker
- Special Events and Special Events-SCP – Joyce Simon / Diana Miner
- Membership – Jean Campbell
- New Membership – Shan Vincent
- Publicity – Diana Miner
- Group Home – Nancy Cardin
- Village Liaison – Dale San Filippo and Libby Werner
- Education and Awareness – Jill Leone-Glick
- Chaplain – Nancy Whitlock
- Parliamentarian – Mary Allyn Dexter
- Hospitality – Libby Werner
- Chapter Advisor – Kristen James
- Chapter Coordinator – Myrna Levy
Orange County News & Events
How you can help.
There are many ways you can get involved with Childhelp. However you decide to join in, you can help make a huge impact on a child's life.