Top National Childhelp Corporate Partners
Thank you to these corporations and their employees for their commitment to improving the lives of children across the country. Through their corporate sponsorship and gifts, these companies are the top 10 most generous corporations partnering with Childhelp to protect and enrich the lives of children and the communities where they live and play.
- Origami Owl
- Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria
- Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
- Services Group of America
- Eufora International
- Fidelity National Title
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Hebets Company
The Childhelp Corporate Partner program leverages the commitment and caring power of national and global corporations with Childhelp’s ability to create lasting positive changes in the lives of children across the country. Partnering with Childhelp provides companies a way to invest strategically in the various programs and services offered by Childhelp nationally, or to strategically invest directly in their communities to advance the healthy development and education of children in the classroom and on the athletic field through Childhelp Speak Up Be Safe.
Typical Profile of a National Childhelp Corporate Partner
- Partners with Childhelp in the company’s headquarter city
- Invests at least US $50,000 or more in Childhelp’s community impact work through annual corporate and employee contributions
- Engages with Childhelp through financial sponsorship, employee volunteerism, and as a national corporate advocate
To learn more about becoming a National Childhelp Corporate Partner, please contact Michael Medoro at email@example.com.