Join us Saturday, April 25, 2020, as we embark on the 5th Annual Childhelp Shining Stars Gala. This spectacular evening will fill the hearts of the children benefitting from the programs and services provided by the Childhelp Alice C. Tyler Village and the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline with light and hope. Enjoy cocktails, dinner and dancing along with live entertainment in the company of our community’s most influential and philanthropic leaders.
Event Chairs: Jane & Rich Hozik
Date & Time: Saturday, April 25, 2020 – 6:00 p.m. -12:00 a.m.
Where: Omni Shoreham Hotel -2500 Calvert Street, NW – Washington, DC
Attire: Black Tie Preferred
To raise funds in support of:
- Childhelp’s Alice C. Tyler Village near Culpeper, VA, including the Equine Therapy Program. The Village is a residential treatment facility which provides a safe and nurturing environment for severely abused and neglected children.
- Childhelp’s National Child Abuse Hotline (1-800-4-A-CHILD), a 24/7 intervention lifeline staffed by master level crisis counselors offering life-saving information and resources.
Founded in 1959 by Sara O’Meara and Yvonne Fedderson, Childhelp is one of the largest and oldest national non-profit organizations dedicated to the treatment and prevention of child abuse and neglect. 92 cents of every dollar is invested in Childhelp programs which directly serve abused children and their families, focusing on meeting the children’s physical, emotional, educational and spiritual needs.
How can you help?
- Become a Shining Star Sponsor
- Purchase tickets to attend
- Invite your clients, colleagues or friends to attend
- Make a donation – every contribution directly impacts our children
For hotel reservations, call 1-800-THE OMNI (843-6664) and ask for “Childhelp Gala” room block.
For more information please contact Jane Hozik at 703-406-4727 or firstname.lastname@example.org