Over 92 cents of every dollar raised from your birthday fundraiser will go directly toward Childhelp’s programs and services. Here are some general program costs to help you set your fundraising goal and provide context behind your ask from your friends and family:
- $10 will provide a toy for a child after a forensic interview or medical exam to reduce trauma; it can also fund one call to our national hotline
- $50 will provide a backpack of clothing, toiletries and necessities for children removed from their home
- $100 sponsors a therapy pet team
- $500 covers the cost for one child for one day at one of Childhelp Children’s Advocacy Centers; this includes therapy and forensic services
- $1,000 provides a year’s worth of training for our child advocate staff
More information on our programs and services can be found here.