Help us make wishes come true by donating to the Childhelp Toy & Clothing Drive
Show your giving spirit and drop off new and unused (nonviolent) toys to benefit a deserving boy or girl today. Encourage your friends, family members, coworkers, local businesses and organizations to get involved. Together we can bring the #FIVETOOMANY to zero.
- A reason to give…
A report of child abuse is made every 10 SECONDS
- Three more reasons to give…
5 children die every day from abuse & neglect in the U.S.
Over 10 MILLION kids have been impacted through 59 years of Childhelp programs and services
Over 92 cents is invested into serving the children in need of our program services
- A few of our greatest needs…
Ages 5-10: GIRLS – baby dolls, craft kits, themed dolls including Disney, Dora the Explorer and My Little Pony
Ages 12 – 14: journals and gel pens/colored pencils; sports balls – soccer, football or basketball
Program Needs: lunch boxes; school uniforms (all sizes for boys and girls)
How can you help?
- Purchase new items from one of our wishlists
- Encourage your friends, family, coworkers and local businesses to get involved
- Make a donation – every contribution directly impacts our children
- Bring (or ship) your new and unused (nonviolent) toys to the Childhelp office – 4350 E Camelback Road, Building F250, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Smile.amazon.com – Looking for additional ways to contribute toward our mission to end child abuse? Consider making your purchase through smile.amazon.com – Amazon will donate 0.5% of the item’s value to our Childhelp when you select our organization as your designated charity.
For more information please contact Kathy Emig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-922-8212