Tee off with PGA Tour Pro Tony Finau at this year’s tournament as we celebrate Childhelp’s 60th Anniversary, in partnership with the Tony Finau Foundation. Join us in remembering the steps that have led us to where we stand today and continuously propel us toward a hopeful future, all for the love of a child.
When: Friday- September 6, 2019
Golf Format: Scramble
- 7:30 am- 8:30am – Check-in / breakfast
- 8:30 am – Tony Finau welcomes the golfers/ golf clinic
- 9:00 am – Shotgun start
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- Following the tournament awards buffet
Where: Victory Ranch Country Club, 7865 N Victory Ranch Rd, Kamas, UT 84036
Funds raised will support Childhelp Speak Up Be Safe in Utah. Childhelp Speak Up Be Safe helps children and teens learn the skills to prevent or interrupt cycles of neglect, bullying, and child abuse—physical, emotional, and sexual.
How can you help?
- Attend the Golf Tournament
- Make a donation – every contribution directly impacts our children
For more information please contact Judy Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-674-9400