Our team members are role models. We provide therapeutic care for boys and girls in crisis. Our Village is the children’s home and is never operated like an institution. We see remarkable results in our children that range from a single smile to lifelong inspiration. We consider all referrals and encourage families to tour the campus and talk with our staff to find out how the Village can help your child.
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Sensory Disorder
- Measured FSIQ of 55 or below
- Require 24-hour assisted medical care
- Actively suicidal or homicidal
- Sex Offenders
- Active sexual perpetrators
- Conduct Disorder
Documents Requested for Admissions Decision
- Psychological Evaluation including full-scale IQ
- Psychiatric Evaluation (as applicable)
- Current IEP or Current Education Information
- Current Behaviors and Medications
- History of Medications
- Recent Physical or Medical Reports
- Other documentation as required by DMAS or Insurance Companies
- We accept VA, WV, NC, MD, NJ and PA Medicaid.
- We work with any Title IV child across the East Coast.
- We accept and will work with most Insurance's including Medicaid MCO's.