The Arizona Young Professional Chapter exists to support Childhelp’s mission and bring awareness to the issue of neglect and child abuse. By combining charity and career development, the AZ Young Professionals Chapter is committed to fostering a generation of leaders and philanthropists of the future. We are a devoted team of young adults within Arizona who are passionate about our community and committed to creating positive change. Our chapter meets regularly to advance Childhelp’s cause, while working to develop our networks and careers.
We are now accepting new members!
You can complete your Chapter Membership application and pay your Member Dues online.
- Have a true and lasting impact on the lives of abused and neglected children.
- Your involvement with Childhelp through this chapter will naturally raise your personal awareness about the issue of Child Abuse.
- Your work will directly help children in need and set them on a course of rehabilitation which will have a positive impact on the rest of their lives.
- Post-graduate & early career charity involvement
- Childhelp Young Professionals recruits individuals looking to be involved in charity and non-profit organizations during and after their college career.
- Our chapter allows members to continue to pursue their altruistic spirit into their adult lives.
- Develop as a professional
- Our chapter blends our mission of charity with building careers and professional knowledge.
- Our chapter hosts bi-monthly speakers and development workshops with CEO’s, elected officials, Childhelp celebrities, and philanthropists.
- Join the mentorship program and get matched with an older member of the chapter for quarterly meetings ranging from career path planning, key business skill building, and life, spiritual, and family advice.
- Help build a brand with our new chapter
- As a chapter founded in 2021, you have the opportunity to be a founding member and leave your blueprint on how to build, brand, and organize a charity organization.
- Start a life-long Childhelp journey
- Childhelp has a diverse and successful group of volunteers and contributors. Membership in our chapter starts young professionals on the pathway to a life of contribution to Childhelp.
- Build a network with like-minded individuals that last a lifetime sharing a passion for volunteerism, leadership, and Childhelp.
Arizona Young Professionals Chapter Board Members
Chapter Membership Dues
You can easily pay your chapter membership dues right here!
Simply complete the form below to pay your member dues online.