Have questions or want to get more information about fostering?
Simply click on the appropriate button below to email one of our regional programs offices.
What does Childhelp provide Foster Parents?
- Round-the-clock in-home crisis response for foster families (we will “come to you” in a crisis)
- Foster parent support events throughout year
- Respite services offer a break when you need one
- Advocacy for our Foster Parents concerns and needs
- In-house training and support provided by Childhelp staff
- Childhelp provides counseling for children placed in foster care
- Post-Secondary scholarship is available to current and former foster youth
- Monthly financial stipend for each foster child’s living expenses
- Financial incentive for referring new families interested in fostering a child