The staff of therapists, childcare workers, teachers, social workers and medical professionals provide a nurturing environment in which trust, self-esteem and healing can take root and grow. Childhelp provides enriching therapeutic activities, education, and pastoral care to residents during their stay, whether a few weeks or a number of months. After their stay at our Villages, many children are able to flourish in less intensive settings. This includes transitioning to a Childhelp Group Home or Foster Home, or returning to their parents, guardian, or kinship care.
- Brittany Ward, Director, Residential Services
- Kimberly (Meghann) Cortes, Director Clinical Services
- Manuel Barragan, Director, Support Services
- Denice Findlay, Director, Human Resources Business Partner
- Sheri Bogh, Program Director, Community Relations
- Brian Polston – Principal, Non-Public School
A multidisciplinary team under the direction of a Clinical Director provides treatment services. Our Therapists provide therapeutic services including individual, group and family therapies in addition to intensive care coordination. Therapeutic approaches include a variety of methodologies to personalize individual treatment for each child. Additional treatment modalities include but are not limited to psychiatric assessments, medication intervention and stabilization, anger management, conflict resolution, nutrition, art, wilderness, equine therapies, activities of daily living and many other areas of need.