Documents Requested for Admissions Decision
- Psychological Evaluation with full-scale IQ
- Psychiatric Evaluation (as applicable)
- Current IEP or Current Education Information
- Current Behaviors and Medications
- History of Medications
- Recent Physical or Medical Reports
- Other documentation as required by DMAS or Insurance Companies
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Sensory Disorder
- Measured FSIQ of 55 or below
- Require 24/7 assisted medical care
- Actively suicidal or homicidal
- Sex Offenders
- Active sexual perpetrators
- Conduct Disorder
We accept VA, WV, MD, NJ and PA Medicaid.
We work with any Title IV child across the East Coast.
Childhelp is a Medicaid and TRICARE Provider, and works with most Private Insurance Companies
Many children have not received adequate medical care during their developmental years. The medical department staffed with experienced nurses 24/7 and led by our full time psychiatrist, will provided that much needed care. Children may begin to feel the love and care essential for proper growth and development. Specialized needs are provided by collaborative sources. Here a child can thrive while receiving high quality healthcare services, proper medication management, and monitoring. Vaccinations are brought up to date for enrollment to school once discharged. We also empower the children with medication education. Obtaining positive competent healthcare are building blocks to create a new paradigm for a healthier future.